background

Friday 22 October 2021

Insulin Pump Crop Tops

I have made these for my eldest daughter a few times, and she loves them as sleep bras.  They are a simple stretchy cotton/lycra crop top with a crossed back. The insulin pump is held tightly against the body inside the bottom band, meaning that you don't need to wear a separate pump belt to hold your pump.  It's also more convenient than putting your pump into your trouser pocket or clipping it to your jeans waistband, as you can go to the toilet without having to move it.



I am now starting to stock a few in the children's sizes on my Etsy shop, but since the adult sizes are made to measure, please contact me on the Etsy shop or via my Facebook page to request a custom order.

At the moment my prices are:

Child sizes - £20 plus postage.
Adult sizes - £28 plus postage.










No comments:

Post a Comment