background

Friday 4 February 2022

Ordering and Fabric Choices

 

How do I order in-Stock Items from Kaija Sofia?

If you want to order something that is in stock, and available for immediate despatch, please go to my Etsy shop, https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KaijaSofia and buy an item from there.  You do not need to create an Etsy account to buy from the shop.  You can check out as a guest.

Important:  Please ensure that your delivery address on Etsy is the address that you want the items sent to!

Delivery

In-stock items will be sent out on the next available posting day.  This excludes weekends and bank holidays.

I always use Royal Mail for postage.  I send out by first class post within the UK.  If you want your item tracked, please let me know when ordering, as it will cost more than standard first class postage.  I send all non-UK items by tracked international mail, or tracked and signed where available.

How do I order custom-made Items from Kaija Sofia?

Contact Me

If you would prefer a custom-made item, please contact me by messaging me on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/KaijaSofia or on my Etsy shop, to discuss what you would like to order.

Decide on Fabrics

I have many small pieces of fabric available to make insulin pump belts, or similar zipped belts.  These can be found in the photo albums on my Facebook page, in the albums which start with “Fabrics Available”.  Simply choose a fabric from those albums and tell me the reference number from the bottom right-hand side of the photo.

If you are ordering something other than a pump belt, let me know what colour or style of fabric you are looking for, and I will let you know what I have available.  I only hold a very small quantity of other fabrics at the moment, so there won’t be a huge choice, but I will do my best to find something that suits your needs.

Fabric Albums for Insulin Pump Belt Fabrics

If you go to my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/kaijasofia and look in the photo albums, you should find 7 photo albums called Fabrics Available. Each photo has its own reference number, so you can just tell me the number of the fabric you would like. You can view the photos even if you don't have a Facebook account.

The photo albums are roughly grouped into themes to make it a bit easier:

Fabrics Available A = rainbows, stars, flags, hearts, unicorns, princesses, ballet, fairies, mermaids, dolls, smiley faces


Fabrics Available B = animals, animal prints, dragons, dinosaurs


Fabrics Available C = birds, butterflies, insects, sea creatures, water, space, aliens, music, wizards, Halloween

Fabrics Available D = words, letters, numbers, football, vehicles, science, hobbies, games, food, drink, Christmas, winter


Fabrics Available E = patterns, geometric, flowers


Fabrics Available F
= flowers


Fabrics Available G = flowers

Provide Measurements

For pump belts, I will only need a waist measurement.  If you are ordering something else, I will let you know which measurements are needed.  These need to be taken accurately, to make sure that the item will fit correctly.

Payment

When you are ready to order, I can create an Etsy listing for you, or a Paypal invoice.  On Etsy, you can pay by credit/debit card, or by Paypal.  I do not begin to make custom items until payment has been received.

Important:  Please ensure that your delivery address on PayPal or Etsy is the address that you want the items sent to!

Delivery

Custom items will be sent out as soon as they are ready.  Always allow 2 – 3 weeks for the items to be made.

I always use Royal Mail for postage.  I send out by first class post within the UK.  If you want your item tracked, please let me know when ordering, as it will cost more than standard first class postage.  I send all non-UK items by tracked international mail, or tracked and signed where available.




No comments:

Post a Comment